Thank you for your interest in ICS! The admissions office will help each prospective family through the application process. To ensure the admissions of those students who can be successful in meeting the academic standards of the English speaking international classroom, students are admitted on the basis of school records, seat availability, language assessment and academic testing. A level or proficiency in the English language is expected for all students desiring to receive admittance into ICS.
International Community School does not discriminate in its admission policy on the basis of ethnic, religious, or racial origin.
Due to the high volume of enrollment inquiries and requests for campus tours, please call or email to make an appointment.
Phone: +66 2338 0777
December 1 - January 31
1. Submit Application and Supporting Documents
Submit application through email at firstname.lastname@example.org, by mail, or in person the following documents:
1. Completed ICS application form
2. Copy of student passport (or copy of birth certificate, if no passport available)
3. Three years of school records/transcripts in English or officially translated into English
○ K4, K5, and Grade 1 applicants, submit any preschool records. If no records are available, please inform the Admissions office.
○ Please include any standardized test scores.
The admissions office will contact families regarding testing decisions.